COLD-SHRINK JOINT WITH RESIN INJECTION FOR XLPE CABLES UP TO 36KV
- The tape and resin outer sealing and protection system provides a reliable
moisture seal, corrosion prevention and effective impact resistance;
- Pre-expanded, single piece silicone rubber joint body with high mechanical
expansion capability allows a wide application range;
- Electrical stress control of the screen cut area by integrated conductive
geometrical stress cones;
- Electrical stress control of the connector area by an integrated screened
connection area (Farada cage)
- Suitable for polymeric armoured and unarmoured cables;
- Hard-elastic polyurethane-type rejacketing with excellent insulation
properties, hydrolytic stability and hydrophobic characteristics for
- Tested in accordance to CENELEC and IEC standards.
There are no reviews yet.